Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More wisedom from Zack (18) my Nephew.

What I Seek!

Yesterday at 11:10pm

You put a smile upon my face,.... You light my path and protect me from the cold.....You show me love, when I have done you wrong.......You move me every time you speak or murmur a word........ Your eye cut me too my soul, and you see who I really am....... You embrace me when I need and even when i don't..... You are the one what motivates me to achieve not for anyone else, but for myself......You don't kick me when I am down ...... You show the true radiance of life and the reason to live..... You allow me to love and too be loved...... You can health me with your touch and silent presences.....You know when i need space.......You are a best friend and a lover....... I can watch the game with you......and it a silly romantic way you can turn any activity special...... You are my sun and moon........ You are crazy and laid back at the same time.....You understand why i am later...... and why I have flowers behind my back....... We move with one heart beat but do two totally different things, .....You are my balance and rock and I am your adventure and air ....... :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment